Racing multiple classes in multiple regions requires multiple engines. The cost varies from $800-$2000 depending on which class the engine is prepared for.
We plan to compete in the following classes:
- Red Plate (Dirt Oval)
- JR 1 (Dirt Oval)
- Predator (Dirt Oval)
- Rookie Predator (Dirt Oval)
- LO206 (Asphalt Sprint)
Your sponsorship will help cover the cost of new engines, engine refreshes and week to week operating cost associated with these engines.
With success comes headache, winning we are often tore down and inspected. While our engine builder doesn't always charge for the reassembly we often refresh the engine during this process.
As a foundation for deliverable each purchase/ sponsorship will be accompanied by:
- Logo included on Competition Wrap and "Life in the Fast Lane" photo book
- A letter of appreciation in the best handwriting a 6yr old can provide.
- A signed "Life in the Fast Lane" photo book from the previous year.
- A voucher for CGH Motorsports Hat
- A voucher for CGH Motorsports Shirt
- A voucher for CGH Motorsports Hoodie
- Special accommodations as requested